New Format

I am done with Bad Texas. But I am not turning my back on the past. Rather I just changed the web address of what was Bad Texas. The address is now johnpluecker.blogspot.com. And I will probably change the title a lot. For at least a while. I wanted a space where I could just post things I am writing, photos, experiments, meandering, failed texts, issues, a more open format. The title Bad Texas feels small now. Constricting. Definitive. The new name, the current name, the name that will be here for a bit is Bad Friends. Because Texas originally was the word used by the Caddo indigenous people in Texas for friend. The Spanish heard the word and named Texas for it. Bad friends. I like the new openness of the title. But I am sure it will change soon. So be open to the changes. Because Bad Friends will not last.

No hay comentarios.: